Here are two small videos showing the work in progress of the character animations I did for Kingsford.
Finally finished unfolding the UVs for this character.
So many little objects, fortunately UVLayout allows to automate/stack things easily.
And the mesh with a numbered tile texture to make sure the UVs are not too stretched, and the orientation and flow are correct (the green lines show where I cut my seams, and the red parts show where the UVs start to stretch a bit – still within reasonnable stretching values) :
Zbrush time now, baby!
Finally whipped out some hands for this dude. Still lots more work to be done.
I also attach a second progress shot, I’m not going to post a new message for this (arm bands/armor, face detailing and various little details starting to creep up).
I attach a little wireframe view as well, so you can check out the topology.
here is a character I started to take a break from work and finally go back to some more personal stuff ðŸ™‚
Here are a few evolution shots. It started out as a Zsphere model, converted from Zbrush to C4D where I redrew the topology and added some details. Once I’m finished adding details in C4D, I’ll go back to Zbrush for some detailing, then back to C4D to render.. weeh.
Wireframes to follow.