Finally finished unfolding the UVs for this character.
So many little objects, fortunately UVLayout allows to automate/stack things easily.
Here are the UVs:
And the mesh with a numbered tile texture to make sure the UVs are not too stretched, and the orientation and flow are correct (the green lines show where I cut my seams, and the red parts show where the UVs start to stretch a bit – still within reasonnable stretching values) :
here is a character I started to take a break from work and finally go back to some more personal stuff ðŸ™‚
Here are a few evolution shots. It started out as a Zsphere model, converted from Zbrush to C4D where I redrew the topology and added some details. Once I’m finished adding details in C4D, I’ll go back to Zbrush for some detailing, then back to C4D to render.. weeh.